Thinking about upgrading your access control system or replacing your outdated key entry? A cloud-based…
Have you ever heard of the lock bumping technique?
The frightening facts:
- The lock bumping technique can be used to open 90% of American homes. This is because most homes use an old-style cylinder lock. Additionally, when a lock bumping key is used to break in, there is no sign of a forced entry or damage to the lock. This lack of evidence makes insurance companies very leery about paying for the claim. Furthermore, you could lose everything and not get compensated.
- Anyone can make bump keys in 5 minutes or less. Hence, children as young as ten have been caught.
- Safety experts say it’s time to change. Additionally, they are clear about this new digital home security threat. Its time to update your home protection!
Click here to watch a demonstration of this technique.
What can you do to protect your home?
Update your locks to a high security residential deadbolt.
Features and Benefits
- A bolt mechanism accommodates both mortise and drive-in applications. This design provides greater flexibility and ease of installation.
- Steel shroud protects against “ice pick” type attacks. Avoid other items. Additionally, use high security strike plates. They have a special box design with 2 screws that anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the frame. Furthermore, these will prevent kick-in type attacks.
- A hardened steel bolt is surrounded by a heavy-gauge tubular steel so it houses maximum resistance to crowbar attacks.
- A solid brass design is secured with high-tensile steel mounting bolts. Therefore, it has maximum resistance against hammer and prying attacks.
- Elevate and rotate pin tumbler design. It has false slots on the bottom pins, mushroom top pins, and a sidebar mechanism together provide superior pick resistance.
Take action now! Protect your home from the lock bumping attack its easy and relatively inexpensive.
Learn more at www.lockbumping.com